Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this ManciniDigital.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with local
laws that are applicable. If you don’t agree with these terms as they are written, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained at the web site www.ManciniDigital.com are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to the viewer to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(materials refers to information or software) on the Mancini Digital web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing. This license, which is not a transfer of title, and under this license, you are not allowed to under any circumstances:
- modify or copy these materials on www.ManciniDigital.com;
- use the materials from www.ManciniDigital.com for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without written consent from the management of ManciniDigital.com;
- attempt to capture, decompile, or reverse engineer any software that is contained on Mancini Digital’s website;
- remove or tamper with any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials (software, images, written copy or otherwise) to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license will terminate automatically if you violate any of these written rules or restrictions and may be terminated or changed by the owners of www.ManciniDigital.com at any time. Upon completing or terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy and discard of any downloaded materials in your possession regardless of whether it is in electronic or printed format.
- All of the materials on the www.ManciniDigital.com web site are provided “as is”. Mancini Digital makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Also, Mancini Digital does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site (www.ManciniDigital.com) or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mancini Digital (Mancini Enterprises) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Mancini Digital Internet site, even if Mancini Digital or a Mancini Digital authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mancini Digital’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mancini Digital does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mancini Digital may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mancini Digital does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mancini Digital has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mancini Digital of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mancini Digital’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions or concerns at all about these Terms of Service, please contact the representatives of this website (www.ManciniDigital.com) at:
Mancini Digital (Mancini Enterprises Inc.)
2329 Lukewood Dr.
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Support [at] ManciniDigital.com
or use our Contact form to get in touch with us.